Practising electricians with experience of inspection, testing and condition reporting on existing single and three phase electrical installations.
4 Day theory course and a practical training course concluding in a City & Guilds 2394 - City & Guilds 2395 online exam.
-Following on from the 4 day theory, delagates will be required to attend a 1 day practical assesment and sit 2 online evening exams. (Usually one/two weeks after the course.)
Delegates must be over the age of 18.
2395 Written exam (2 Hours) 6-8pm
2394 Written exam (2 hours) 6-8pm
Training Course Content- City & Guilds 2394 - City & Guilds 2395 Inspection & Testing:
- Understanding the difference between Initial and Periodic Inspections and tests
- Completing the safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- Initial verification of electrical installations
- Inspecting and testing existing installations
- Completing the inspection of electrical installations before being placed into service
- Completing the periodic inspection of existing installations
- Safe testing and commissioning of new electrical installations
- Safe testing of existing electrical installations already in service
- Testing before circuits are energised
- Testing of existing circuits to ensure continued safety
- Understanding test results and comparing with expected outcomes
- Completion of electrical installation certificates and associated documentation
- Completion of the Electrical Installation Condition Report and associated documentation
- Confirm safety of systems and equipment prior to completion of inspection and testing
- Practical session for students to observe/conduct/ask questions on covered content
- Sample papers will be used during the course for knowledge element
Pre Course Requirements:
Practical inspection, testing and reporting experience on single and three phase installations. A candidate check list will be required before enrolment
Delegates must complete a pre-assessment checklist prior to attending the City & Guilds 2394 - City & Guilds 2395 course.
City & Guilds 2381-12 17th Edition Wiring Regulations would be beneficial but not a requirement
To reserve a place on this course please call us Hull – 01482 826635 or Stallingborough - 01469 552880 Scunthorpe - 03303 331501
Delegates must be registered 30 days before the commencement of course to avoid late fees.
Places are not reserved until confirmed by HETA.
HETA reserve the right to cancel this course if there are insufficient numbers
ALL of our course quotes are exclusive of VAT
Block bookings are available; please contact your local office to obtain more information.