The provide delegates with an understanding of principles when working with hydraulic power circuits, Directional Control Valves and hydraulic cylinders.
- Classroom-based learning for safety and operational principles
- Workshop-based learning looking at Directional Valves, their construction and operation
- Workshop-based learning looking at hydraulic cylinders, their construction and operation
- Basic fault-finding techniques for DCV's on a hydraulic fluid power training rig
To provide delegates with an understanding of:
- Safety Principles when working with hydraulic fluid power circuits
- The basic principles of operation of hydraulic fluid power circuits
- Identifying different types of Directional Control Valves (DCV's)
- The basic principles of operation and construction of Spool-type DCV's
- The basic principle of operation and construction of hydraulic cylinders connected to DCV's
- Applying basic fault-finding techniques to DCV's and cylinders
This course is aimed at;
- Engineering supervisors
- Line maintenance mechanics or operators with maintenance duties
- Electrical maintenance staff
- Mechanical maintenance staff with no previous hydraulics experience
For more information or to book, please contact us:
Hull-01482 826635 Stallingborough-01469 552880 Scunthorpe-03303 331501
Places are not reserved until confirmed by HETA.
HETA reserve the right to cancel this course if there are insufficient numbers.
ALL of our course quotes are exclusive of VAT.