HETA deliver a variety of different High Voltage courses suited to your industry needs and level of experience.
In partnership with the Faraday Centre, HETA deliver High Voltage courses including:
- Introduction of the Safe Operation of High Voltage Power Systems (S1)
- Access to Electrical Substations & Switchrooms (S2)
- The Safe Operations of High Voltage Power Systems- Full HV Authorisation (S4)
- The Practical Introduction to the Safe Operations of High & Low Voltage Switchgear (S9)
- 33kV Upgrade Course- Indoor Equipment (S10)
- Electrical Safety Awarness (E2)
The Faraday Training Group is an international provider with purpose-built facilities in the UK and Cyprus. They are a provider of comprehensive Electrical Safety Training, offering delegates an effective combination of theoretical understanding and practical learning experiences using real industrial equipment.
About- The Faraday Centre Ltd – UK
Established in Middlesbrough nearly 30 years ago, The Faraday Centre has built a global reputation, particularly for providing quality, ‘hands-on’ high voltage safety training which it supplies to a vast number of companies globally. The move to the Wilton Centres South Annexe Building more than doubled The Faraday Centres accommodation to some 40,000 sq. ft. and allowed it to centralise its operations into one centre, moving from three building on Middlesbrough Skippers Lane Industrial Estate.